MILLENNIALS At HOME…In The Kitchen is the follow-up to “landmark” MILLENNIALS At Home from The AIMsights Group. MILLENNIALS At HOME discovered that the feature Millennials desired most in their future dream homes wa a “fabulous” kitchen, trumping all size/prestige/luxury factors. So it was clear that the space required further, in-depth study. MILLENNIALS At HOME…IN THE KITCHEN builds upon the key trends in MILLENNIALS At HOME and examining how they impact their preferences for the “hub of the home”: the kitchen.
The Millennial generation is 80 million strong and represents $350 million in spending power and $1 trillion in spending influence. They are between the ages of 18 – 34 years old and are changing the face and identity of the home forever. It’s imperative that you get to know them, and get to know them well.
List Price: $500.00
MILLENNIALS At HOME…In The Kitchen studies eleven key Millennial traits and how they relate to the kitchen:
- How developing tastebuds and views on cooking affect Millennials’ food and product choices
- The emotional role that the kitchen plays for Millennials that relates back to childhood
- How social responsibility ties in to Millennials’ preferences for the kitchen products and materials
- Millennials’ unique mindset on money and how it affects their kitchen choices
- How Millennials want to use their limited and highly-valued kitchen space
- Products and practices Millennials use to clean their kitchens
- How Millennials’ discovery and shopping patterns influence their purchase behavior when it comes to kitchen products
- The role that technology plays (and doesn’t play) in the modern Millennial kitchen
- How Millennials’ time-crunched lifestyle translates into their meal and eating preferences
- Roles that the kitchen serves in a Millennial’s life outside of cooking and eating
- How gender roles are changing and what male and female Millennials look for in their kitchens
MILLENNIALS At HOME…In The Kitchen used this information to develop five archetype dream kitchens that fit with Millennial wants and needs. Examples and features of current models and future models are included:
- The Healthy Kitchen – a place to nourish the body and care for the environment
- The Social Kitchen – a shared space to cook, dine, and connect
- The Efficient Kitchen – an urban kitchen that makes the most of a small space
- The Cook’s Kitchen – a creative space to experiment and innovate with food
- The Heartfelt Kitchen – a haven to nurture and comfort the soul
You may also be interested in:
MILLENNIALS At HOME
AIMsights reports, including MILLENNIALS At HOME and MILLENNIALS At HOME…In the Kitchen (“The Reports”) are for internal use only, i.e. for you and your direct colleagues, who work together on a regular basis and are located in the same office.
If you would like to share a full report with more than 10 direct team members or colleagues, we ask you to consider purchasing an additional copy.
You are welcome to present the content internally or to share excerpts of The Reports in internal communications. (In fact, we welcome it!) We also encourage you to present parts of the reports to your clients or customers, helping them reinvent their businesses, but only if you always state the source (The AIMsights Group) both verbally and on any written materials.
The contents in part or in whole should not be used and presented to external paying audiences (e.g. industry conferences, paid workshops). That’s our job!
Of course, you cannot create derivative works based on The Reports or repackage/resell them without our permission.
We ask you to respect this ‘honor’ system. It allows us to continue our innovative research and offer our findings and insights to you.
If you have any questions about how The Report can be used or to purchase additional copies, please contact Whitney Ryan at email@example.com.