MILLENNIALS At HOME is the groundbreaking industry report published by The AIMsights Group in 2010 that examines how the next generation of homeowners and renters live within their spaces. This in-depth study reveals the unique characteristics that make up this generation and provides a thorough understanding of how these traits affect their purchasing behavior and preferences. It shares pictures of what Millennials look for in their homes today, as well as what they envision in their future homes 5-10 years from now.
The Millennial generation is 80 million strong and represents $350 million in spending power and $1 trillion in spending influence. They are between the ages of 18 – 34 years old and are changing the face and identity of the home forever. It’s imperative that you get to know them, and get to know them well.
List Price: $500.00
MILLENNIALS At HOME looks at the eight characteristics that define the generation and shape their outlook on their current and future homes:
- The role technology plays in their homes and lives
- How being the most educated generation in history affects what they expect
- The effect that growing up in a team environment has on Millennials’ views of the home
- How Millennials’ community outlook shapes their perception of money, wealth, and well-being
- Millennials’ view of solo spaces and independent time and how the home must reflect that view
- The effect of Millennials’ high-stress lifestyle on the roles a home must play
- The unprecedented relationship between Millennials and their parents and how that affects their views on quality, value, and service
- How Millennial are reinterpreting traditional values and what this means for future family homes
MILLENNIALS At HOME also explores the 4 S’s of the Millennial home:
- Surroundings – the type(s) of environment in which Millennials prefer to live
- Substance – the features that are most important to a Millennial when searching for a home
- Style – how Millennials develop their sense of style and how their homes must support that
- Sharing – the role that Millennials’ relationships play in the type of home they dream of for the future
You may also be interested in:
AIMsights reports, including MILLENNIALS At HOME and MILLENNIALS At HOME…In the Kitchen (“The Reports”) are for internal use only, i.e. for you and your direct colleagues, who work together on a regular basis and are located in the same office.
If you would like to share a full report with more than 10 direct team members or colleagues, we ask you to consider purchasing an additional copy.
You are welcome to present the content internally or to share excerpts of The Reports in internal communications. (In fact, we welcome it!) We also encourage you to present parts of the reports to your clients or customers, helping them reinvent their businesses, but only if you always state the source (The AIMsights Group) both verbally and on any written materials.
The contents in part or in whole should not be used and presented to external paying audiences (e.g. industry conferences, paid workshops). That’s our job!
Of course, you cannot create derivative works based on The Reports or repackage/resell them without our permission.
We ask you to respect this ‘honor’ system. It allows us to continue our innovative research and offer our findings and insights to you.
If you have any questions about how The Report can be used or to purchase additional copies, please contact Whitney Ryan at email@example.com.